-->

Kim Sun Ho propelled to 'A-List' stardom off the success of 'Hometown Cha Cha Cha'

ArticleKim Sun Ho's value has skyrocketed to 'A list' with the success of 'Hometown Cha Cha Cha'

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+493] I do indeed favor him (sunho also means to favor/to prefer)

2. [+237] I prefer dimples

3. [+387] He's gotta keep going while the attention is hot. After Han So Hee got famous off of 'The World of the Married', she's recorded nearly 20 CFs so far... Once an actor has just one piece of work hit success, they're basically guaranteed jackpot. I support Kim Sun Ho!

4. [+194] Sigh.. Hong Banjang... Dooshik-ah... get more famous... actually no, don't... wait no, you have to become a superstar.. but no.. you're mine.. ah wait, but be more famous... ah.. Kim Sun Ho, I love you

5. [+74] He's always been A list!!! 😍😍😍

6. [+18] This drama's my must watch after I put the kids to bed...!

7. [+8] He was a supporting role in 'Start-Up' but was more popular than the leading role and was basically a lead himself by the second half of the drama ㅎㅎㅎ

8. [+9] I knew he'd make it big since his Han Ji Pyeong days 😂

-



from Netizen Buzz
LihatTutupKomentar