-->

Woohyun thinks he's the top visual in INFINITE with L


Article: Nam Woohyun, "I'm #1 in looks with L in INFINITE... I've heard that I'm handsome too many times"

Source: MBN TV via Nate

1. [+272, -8] He doesn't know his place ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+237, -9] You're ugly. Know your place.

3. [+224, -10] He seems really into himself. Maybe because he's used to getting attention and popularity and all that.

4. [+35, -0] L would be considered top in the handsome category not just in INFINITE but out of all the idols

5. [+32, -4] What's handsome about him? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Every time I see him, I think that he's ugly

6. [+24, -5] He should really know his place

7. [+24, -5] L has the way better face~ maybe he thinks he's up to par because he's beside him so much

8. [+22, -5] It's really annoying when it's the average ones that think they're handsome. Zico and DO from EXO are average but they seem to think they're handsome.

9. [+19, -5] Obviously he's joking, right? ㅠㅠ I'm sure even he knows that he has small eyes, his mouth sticks out, and that you can see the silicon at the tip of his nose ㅠㅠ

10. [+18, -0] I honestly thought he was 2AM's Changmin

11. [+18, -3] But you got inner double-eyelid surgery and your nose done

12. [+16, -2] Please get your vision checked....

-

from Netizen Buzz
LihatTutupKomentar