-->

Model Vivian shows off her luxury style at the airport



Article: Model Vivian, daring airport fashion... luxury style

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+581, -58] Nowadays I find myself jealous of shopping mall models. I used to know a hotelier who interned at a famous place but she was so pretty that all her female co-workers bullied her so she quit and now she models for shopping malls and I'm jealous of all the time and money she has... sigh, who do I have to blame but myself for being ugly ㅜㅜ

2. [+462, -21] She looks like Oh In Hye

3. [+345, -11] Nugu?

4. [+33, -0] She media played for a while as Soshi Yuri's cousin and then blew up for being Kush's girlfriend..

5. [+24, -4] She actually looks like a transgender?? from Hong Kong or Thailand...

6. [+20, -0] Kush's girlfriend, right?

7. [+18, -1] Fix your posture..

8. [+17, -3] What about her style is "luxury"??

9. [+16, -3] Where'd she lose her hips at?

10. [+10, -5] Whoever she is, her overall coordi look is a mess...

-

from Netizen Buzz
LihatTutupKomentar