-->

Jessi claps back at haters critical of her fillers "so what?"


Article: "I did get fillers, and so what?" Jessica claps back at people criticizing her looks

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

"People keep telling me that my lips are too big lately, and I just tell them so what? I got fillers in, what do you want me to do about it? I did it because I liked it. Then they ask me why I got uglier after plastic surgery, but this is my face. All that matters is that I'm satisfied with it."

-

1. [+402] It's not like she's some psychopath who's affecting others with her decision, so who cares?

2. [+149] She's so cute, jjang jjang ㅎㅎ

3. [+64] I want to live life like Jessi... but even I have people around me who are constantly critical of what others do. I think they're just jealous ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm jealous of Jessi ❤️

4. [+37] Plastic surgery is about satisfying yourself, there should be no need for others to have an opinion! I think people who love themselves like Jessi have the most self confidence and I like seeing it.

5. [+69] She's right. I'd rather get surgery for my own satisfaction and be happy with it no matter how critical others are of me than to please others but not be happy with myself 👏👏👏

6. [+10] Not everyone in the world can either love or hate you

7. [+5] Jessi's so pretty

8. [+4] I love her mindset 👍👍👍

9. [+1] I wish people would have a more open mind as well

10. [+1] Yup, all that matters is that I'm happy with myself

-



from Netizen Buzz
LihatTutupKomentar