-->

Goo Hara reported to have regained consciousness


Article: 'Drastic decision' Goo Hara regains consciousness... star support -> Japanese fanclub closed

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+425, -70] You are a precious person

2. [+362, -57] I know it'll be hard to ignore them completely but please don't mind the haters and just sue them... you did nothing wrong. Find strength.

3. [+325, -53] Please know that there are a lot of people who support you. Live for yourselves, everyone!!

4. [+30, -6] The winner in the end is the one who makes it through the obstacles and stays alive. If you keep living, you'll realize that the world is a place worth living in. Don't give up so easily. You're still young and pretty with a lot of talent~

5. [+28, -20] What worries could a Gangnam building owner possibly have to be attempting suicide? I live in a basement in Kangbuk on monthly rent and I'm still alive ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+18, -18] I've just never seen a person who was going to commit suicide would write "Annyeong" like some joke.. most people write "I'm sorry", who says "Annyeong"?

7. [+16, -4] If it's hard for her, couldn't she live her life as a normal person and not a celebrity?

8. [+15, -18] Makes me wonder if this was all set up with her manager.. she's just always seemed like someone that would do that..

9. [+11, -3] The only trash is your ex, you are a precious person

10. [+10, -11] It's sad but I don't feel supportive of her. There are so many people with student loans working part time jobs, using every strength they have left to continue living... Why should I sympathize with someone who has popularity and wealth? ㅠ I understand being emotionally stressed but I think that can also be considered greed ㅠ People who are truly living hard to lives day to day don't even have the time to think about dying ㅠㅠ

-

from Netizen Buzz
LihatTutupKomentar