-->

Seoul subway decorated in pink for BTS



Article: BTS fans color Seoul subway in pink

Source: SBS via Nate

1. [+1,607, -204] Everything aside, it looks pretty in color like this. What a mood lifter for people on the way to work.

2. [+1,187, -192] Wow... Armies are so good at getting together

3. [+1,017, -170] Wow~ pretty

4. [+76, -19] Probably going to be a fun spot for foreign tourists to check out

5. [+66, -19] That's a smart idea... and it can be a photozone for foreign tourists

6. [+59, -60] I feel like this isn't necessary for public spaces

7. [+53, -53] This is such a nuisance... sigh, I'll spare my words...

8. [+47, -9] Why are people criticizing it? Just because it's a public space? Hong Kong lets you borrow whole trams as long as you pay for it. Obviously public taxes aren't enough so it's another form of income for the subways. I bet you'd all be pissed if tolls were raised instead.

9. [+37, -37] Please do this to your own bedrooms, it's annoying

10. [+34, -20] ㅋㅋㅋ I think it'd be a great mood lifter on my way to work ㅋㅋㅋ

-

from Netizen Buzz
LihatTutupKomentar