-->

Key reveals that Taeyeon takes 5 hours to reply to texts



Article: 'Weekly Idol' Key, "Taeyeon takes at least 5 hours to reply to texts"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+474, -10] There are those people who are on their phones all day but still don't reply to texts ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+431, -20] ㅋㅋㅋ But Taeyeon seems to be on her phone all day

3. [+350, -36] Why reply so late? I'd be so frustrated if someone I knew was like that, I wouldn't bother sending anything..

4. [+71, -6] There are a lot of people like that. They'll do everything on their phones but reply to texts, even after seeing the alerts for it.

5. [+65, -6] She's obviously on Instagram so she's on her phone. She's just choosing not to reply.

6. [+40, -7] It's usually one of two cases: #1 they hate the person and find them uncomfortable to talk to #2 they find the person super comfortable like a little brother. It's probably #2 for Taeyeon and Key.

7. [+23, -3] I doubt she only has one cellphone

8. [+18, -6] ㅋㅋ But she's always on SNS

9. [+15, -8] Everyone always knows one person like that ㅠㅠ useless ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+11, -2] The embodiment of a homebody ㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+9, -1] I'm the type that replies late not because I hate the other person but because I don't want to be roped into a conversation. I take calls immediately, though. It's different for everyone.

12. [+9, -2] Just call if it's important

-

from Netizen Buzz
LihatTutupKomentar