-->

Dana blames her fans for failed solo career


Article: "It was your fault" Dana's SNS live leaves much to be desired

Source: X Sports News via Nate

On her Instagram live, she was responding to fans asking for a new CSJH album or a solo by saying, "I can't release albums unless they do well. How can I when they don't? Even with 'Touch You', I couldn't do more because it did so poorly. If only you guys worked hard and got it to #1 on the Melon chart, I could've put out another solo. It's your fault."

Dana also claimed that Lina was not up for another CSJH album and that she can't get in contact with Stephanie (when the other CSJH members have recent pictures with Stephanie). Also on her streams, she was spotted putting up the middle finger, flashing a knife, and using her phone while driving.

1. [+380, -6] Well now we know why she ended up the way she did

2. [+329, -5] I can see why her relationship ended

3. [+242, -13] Reminds me of when Jaejoong was smacking sasaeng fans on their heads and telling them to buy his album ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+41, -6] For a career that's dependent on popularity, she's actually blaming her fans... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ well, she was never popular to begin with so I guess this scandal won't affect her too much ^^

5. [+25, -1] Even a kid like her has fans... they should stop being fans ㅋㅋ

6. [+24, -2] Now I see why she could never be as successful as BoA ㅋㅋㅋ BoA put in effort into everything she did while all you're doing is blaming others...

7. [+24, -0] She's really~ c*cky isn't she?

8. [+24, -4] How can she blame others instead of reflecting on herself? I assumed she had changed but she's just the same

9. [+22, -0] Your song is trash, that's why you never won #1 no matter how much your fans bought. Why blame your fans? Talk about attitude problems. I feel bad for her fans. I'd quit right away if my bias said something like that.

10. [+21, -0] I watched her Instalive that day and she was getting mad while driving and speaking informally. She doesn't seem normal, totally looked like she had a temper...

11. [+21, -1] What's wrong with her?

12. [+20, -1] She has issues... why would you flash a knife?

13. [+17, -0] There's nothing more pathetic than being an adult and still blaming others. You have to take responsibility for your own decisions in life and understand that you will only earn the results you put in the effort for.

14. [+17, -6] How can someone so ugly have an even uglier attitude?

15. [+13, -0] Maybe you should've done better~

-

from Netizen Buzz
LihatTutupKomentar