-->

Jessi admits to working out to show her body off


Article: Jessi, "I work out with the thought of showing my body off, I'm confident with exposing my skin"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+666, -41] She invested her money, time, and effort into it so she has every right to be confident in showing herself off

2. [+398, -27] Yup, I like that she's honest. Anyone can show their bodies off but not everyone can make money off of it.

3. [+298, -39] I think her mindset behind this is amazing. She's admitting that she exposes her skin for the purpose of showing herself off... The public may have a love/hate opinion of her looks but she's willing to take the risk that comes with it. Other women get boob jobs and try to hide it but she's very honest about these things and isn't afraid to tell all. Who cares if her personality's a bit nasty, she's not my unni or my friend ㅋㅋ All that matters is that she stays out of drugs or prostitution.

4. [+26, -13] I find confidence like hers amazing

5. [+24, -16] I think people who get boob jobs naturally start wanting to show more skin

6. [+17, -2] I don't know why she gets so much hate. Sure she's gotten a lot of work done but she always admits to everything with a cool attitude and takes care of herself by consistently working out. She's great at singing and rapping and loves her fans and yet her articles always have hate comments.

7. [+9, -15] What is there to be so confident about showing off silicon???

8. [+9, -7] Her chest really does look like two upside down rice bowls though

9. [+7, -5] She overdid it with her chest though...

10. [+6, -0] All the feminazis are so busy shouting about taking their corsets off and showing their stomach rolls to the world and yet will swear Jessi up and down for showing a bit of skin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

from Netizen Buzz
LihatTutupKomentar