-->

'Squid Game' Oh Young Soo turns down CF offer from 'Gganbu Chicken'

Article: Lee Jung Jae's gganbu Oh Young Soo turns down 'Gganbu Chicken' CF model casting "For now, I want to stand by my spot as an actor"

Source: The JoongAng via Naver

1. [+3,807, -23] Such a different mindset compared to the celebrities who will take on any CF deal as long as it makes them money

2. [+1,133, -15] Whether he accepted the CF or not, the CEO of 'Gganbu Chicken' still comes out ahead... He got his company in the headlines for free..

3. [+659, -9] So humble and respectable. Nowadays, celebrities take up any CF opportunity the minute they hit fame.. he's the jjang ㅎ

4. [+481, -26] He's also played a lot of Buddhist monk characters in his past roles so I don't know that a chicken CF fits with his image anyway. I think it's amazing that he's an actor who isn't only in it for the money ^^

5. [+415, -1] 58 years of acting experience... that's quite the history

6. [+208, -1] I'm sure he doesn't want to taint the original drama in any way since its popularity grew from word of mouth than any special promotion. It's stuff like this that makes you realize what 50 years of experience in a field can show. I hope to see him in more movies too! Stay healthy.

7. [+165, -1] In an industry filled with celebrities who live off of their CF earnings than their drama earnings..

8. [+115, -0] He's amazing!! He became so famous at such an old age.. but he doesn't do any CFs or interviews, prefers to stay quiet. I hope he stays healthy and continues to act for a long, long time!!~

9. [+112, -1] Wow~~ that's quite the conviction he has. This could be his biggest jackpot in his 58 years of acting, it had to have been hard to turn it down.. I know some people might think he's being stubborn and that he'll regret it all in the name of upholding his name as an actor but I think people like him are needed in our world. So different from the people blinded by greed.

10. [+67, -0] So comparable to the top actors who only shoot CFs and no dramas ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+566] What did... what did I say?

2. [+382] So, so unfortunate but I know that this was a decision made based upon his beliefs so I respect it 👏👏 Please stay healthy and show us your acting for a long time ❤️

3. [+87] Cool Gganbu ❤️

4. [+77] Wow, he's really cool...

5. [+60] Just seeing his eyes makes me sad ㅠㅠ his acting's so good

-



from Netizen Buzz
LihatTutupKomentar