-->

Girlfriend's Eunha, Shinbi, and Umji regroup as a trio under a new agency

Article: Eunha, Shinbi, and Umji move to a new agency to redebut as a trio

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+317] ㅠㅠ I'm so happy that we get to see them together for even a little bit like this

2. [+280] I wonder why the others didn't go with them ㅜㅜㅜ how unfortunate

3. [+109] Let's sweep up all of the rookie awards the year that you debut 🔥🔥🔥

4. [+195] Then will they be debuting again as rookies? ㅎㅎ Let's do well

5. [+46] Debuting as a trio??? I assumed they had only transferred to the same agency but this is even more daebak 😢

6. [+112] They've suffered so much till now ㅠㅠ I hope that they only feel happiness from here on out...

7. [+25] 🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

8. [+12] ㅠㅠㅠ I can't wait ❤️

9. [+25] Hul, what is this ㅠㅠㅠ ❤️❤️

10. [+20] Wow, imagine a rookie group debuting with an impressive history already ㅋㅋㅋ I'm going to tear up with how happy I am for them

-



from Netizen Buzz
LihatTutupKomentar