-->

Girlfriend says farewell with handwritten letters


Article: Girlfriend members post official statements with handwritten letters

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+627] No talk of the future in their letters... but I trust that there's more to the story on the inside...

2. [+545] Can't they just be like Highlight and start over with a new agency?

3. [+438] They are now Ex-Gfriend

4. [+304] Sigh.. this is too much ㅠㅠㅠ it really seems like the members didn't know, especially considering that they were on V app just a day before the announcement went out. I think the agency is 100% at fault... why are you disbanding a team that's perfectly fine!!! This is unbelievable but I hope the members and their fans find strength... ㅠ

5. [+163] I can't believe this...

6. [+170] They were one of my favorite idol groups, it's going to be so sad to think that we'll never see them again. Find strength, Gfriend and Buddies.

7. [+64] This isn't right, this isn't right at all. Please, can the six of you move to another agency and continue as a group... please

8. [+15] 😢😢😢

9. [+7] Their songs were with me from elementary school through junior high so.. they feel so nostalgic to me. My entire family loved this group. I bought their albums.. and just have so many memories with them. 

10. [+8] I'm not even a fan... but I'm choking up..

-



from Netizen Buzz
LihatTutupKomentar