-->

'Ulzzang Generation' star Lee Chihoon passes away


Article: [Exclusive] 'Ulzzang Generation' member Lee Chihoon suddenly passes this morning... friends 'in shock'

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+323, -9] May he rest in peace

2. [+285, -61] I wonder if he felt depressed over the uncertain future of his generation? Sigh~~ may he rest in peace.

3. [+283, -11] I remember enjoying him on 'Ulzzang Generation' so this sudden news is shocking. May he rest in peace.

4. [+123, -0] His last message was to a fan on the 13th, "I've had lymphadenitis for the past two days and have been in and out of the hospital. A body ache has been added to the list today. I really hope it isn't the coronavirus. I don't even have the strength to hold on to my computer mouse so I'm leaving this post on my mobile. It's a difficult time for everyone so let's all try to get through it."

5. [+110, -3] Crazy journalist, he did not take his own life, he was hospitalized for lymphadenitis and passed away from sepsis.

6. [+102, -3] The high schooler from Daegu, Moon Ji Yoon, and now Lee Chihoon...  All these young people passing away from sepsis, what's going on ㅠㅠㅠ I wonder if it's a different virus from the coronavirus... or if the younger generation just has a weaker immune system.. I'm getting worried..

7. [+96, -0] It's hard not to think about the coronavirus..

8. [+62, -0] Even yesterday, an actor died from sepsis... how can both of them have the same cause of death at the same time?

9. [+60, -0] Acute sepsis ㅠ I'm getting scared..

10. [+54, -0] What's going on? Young people are dying from sepsis but people keep denying that it's corona, so what is it?

11. [+50, -1] Suddenly, three people dying from sepsis? What's going on... ㅠㅠㅠ

12. [+49, -1] I wonder if it had anything to do with the coronavirus.. this is so scary ㅠㅠ

-

from Netizen Buzz
LihatTutupKomentar