-->

Web novel accused of plagiarizing (G)I-DLE's music video pose


Article: (G)I-DLE's music video plagiarized by a web novel, reps "we will edit everything"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+504, -24] They totally copied that ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+390, -15] It's the same

3. [+340, -26] It's the same ㅋㅋ

4. [+29, -8] 2D looks better, though..

5. [+28, -6] Didn't ITZY do somethign like this where they made a crown with their hands? It doesn't look that similar here but I'm assuming there are other more incriminating photos?

6. [+27, -7] What's funny is that ITZY did it first, and Loona did it before them. On Loona's 'Hi High', there's a part where a member sings "I'm a pretty kid" and the member behind her makes a crown with her hands ㅡㅡ If you try to trace it back all the way to the original, there's no end to it.

7. [+20, -3] Her visuals are quite lacking compared to the illustration

8. [+20, -9] I feel bad for the illustrator. I'm sure they were given reference images which they just followed orders given for but the writer and the production company are blaming everything on the illustrator. I honestly think it's a bit of a stretch to call a crown made with fingers to be plagiarism.

9. [+17, -2] Why do people bother doing things that'll get caught so fast?

10. [+16, -11] Don't people do this gesture a lot, though..? Can it be called plagiarism? Is doing the Victory sign plagiarism too...? I think I even saw that on another stage somewhere (maybe 'Rumor' on 'Produce 3'?)...

-

from Netizen Buzz
LihatTutupKomentar