-->

National Tax Service to launch tax investigation on Dok2


Article: [Exclusive] National Tax Service launches high profile tax investigation on rapper Dok2... a part of investigation on high income tax evaders

Source: E-Today via Nate

1. [+3,571, -71] Yeah, I knew he was bragging about his money too obviously on TV

2. [+3,113, -51] People who show off their money are usually one of two categories: #1 scammers #2 really good at paying their taxes

3. [+2,296, -95] I wonder what his reaction will be...

4. [+217, -9] Anyone know even one hit song by Dok2?

5. [+181, -12] What does he make his money from? I've never listened to one of his songs.

6. [+131, -9] I don't know even one of his songs

7. [+111, -19] He's smart. He purposely lives in a hotel to cut back on his taxes. Judging by all the calculations he's done, I don't think he's done anything illegal though.

8. [+101, -2] You could investigate any high income figure and I doubt they'd all be squeaky clean. Who would want to pay the full amount of taxes owed?

9. [+82, -0] The thing about tax investigations is that you'll always be caught for something no matter what. It's like cleaning... you're never sure that you got every last speck of dust.

10. [+46, -3] I don't know any of his songs so how is he making all this money??

-

from Netizen Buzz
LihatTutupKomentar