-->

Lee Hi takes her comeback to the stage



Article: 'Inkigayo' Lee Hi, "First comeback in three years, it feels awkward but I'm more excited"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+909, -87] Her face is to the point where I can't recognize her anymore

2. [+780, -74] It's awkward alright.. your face...

3. [+729, -89] Her voice is definitely charming but it doesn't feel like there's a soul to it...? Maybe because there's no power behind it or because she doesn't genuinely feel the meaning behind her lyrics but I listen to her songs once and forget about them... She has a beautiful voice and should get some more training.

4. [+46, -9] I was flipping through channels and checked her out and her visuals are just not there... short arms, narrow shoulders, big face..

5. [+41, -7] I really like Lee Hi but her new song is whatever. It doesn't bring out the best in her. It's nothing special and there's no power behind it. She needs to get out of YG.

6. [+41, -7] I like her but her nw song is abd ㅠㅠ

7. [+29, -7] Ever since her nose job, her face has been looking really angular... and somewhat older...

8. [+28, -7] Her singing voice sounds like my nuna when she's totally drunk

9. [+27, -1] She looked like an amateur on stage, maybe because it's been such a while. I couldn't recognize her face either.

10. [+23, -7] I don't like her song...

11. [+18, -8] She fixed her face but not her music

12. [+16, -1] I hear her voice now and it's just... there's no power to it. I think Bae Yerin is the better one among their peers.

-

from Netizen Buzz
LihatTutupKomentar