-->

Leeteuk shares a story of a time he danced 'Sorry Sorry' naked at a sauna


Article: 'Radio Star' Super Junior's Leeteuk, "I once danced to 'Sorry Sorry' naked"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

Leeteuk: "I once danced to 'Sorry Sorry' naked. I really like saunas and often go to the one in my apartment complex. One day, there was barely any people there, just me and a foreigner. Maybe it was awkward, but he started talking to me in English. I was replying back the first few times fluently so he must've misunderstood and thought I was actually fluent. I tried to explain that I was a Super Junior member but he didn't get it so I started dancing to 'Sorry Sorry' right on the spot."

1. [+553, -20] He tries so hard to be funny but his stories aren't funny at all ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+476, -18] I don't even believe the story to be true. Who would actually do that just for meeting a foreigner in a sauna? Even if he really did, I still refuse to believe it. Especially when you see the excuses he came up with for sending that DM.

3. [+361, -13] DM prince Leeteuk

4. [+64, -1] He's the type of person who's all talk and flashy on the outside but you take a closer look and there isn't much to him. He's boring but actually quite sly. He should start acting his age instead of hitting on young girls on SNS...

5. [+61, -1] Totally made up... Didn't he say on 'Strong Heart' a long time ago that he met some thug at a sauna and the thug demanded that he dance to 'Sorry Sorry' too... he seems to live with lies on his lips.

6. [+52, -6] Top trend of the year: Yeonwoo-ya...

7. [+45, -6] He always acts like he's such a reserved speaker ㅋㅋ and yet "Yeonwoo-ya..."

8. [+40, -4] Yeonwoo-ya~!!!! Oppa's on Radio Star ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+37, -4] What a liar

10. [+35, -1] Didn't he tell this story about a thug before? Is this some spin-off story? Not funny at all

11. [+33, -2] Everything Leeteuk says is 100% lies!!!

12. [+31, -1] He thinks he's funny just because his fans laugh at his stories but he's not. Everything he says sounds like he rehearsed it beforehand.

13. [+30, -6] Yeonwoo-ya...

14. [+27, -2] He said he danced in front of a thug on 'Strong Heart' before

15. [+23, -1] I can see through his fakeness

-

from Netizen Buzz
LihatTutupKomentar