-->

Jiyeon heads off to vacation with her mother


Article: Jiyeon 'with my mother'

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+272, -1] Her mom has such a unique style, she looks like SuJu Eunhyuk ㅋ

2. [+233, -3] Her mom has a two block haircut....

3. [+213, -2] I can tell by her mom's style that she's not your average mom

4. [+30, -0] Are we sure that's not Eunhyuk???

5. [+26, -0] I thought that was Eunhyuk's mother

6. [+18, -0] She looks like those hair salon owners in the suburbs ㅠㅜ

7. [+13, -1] I thought she was Chinese

8. [+12, -0] Even if her daughter gets hate, I bet she's happy getting to go on vacation with her pretty daughter who makes a lot of money ㅋㅋㅋ I wish I could take my mother on vacations without worrying about money

9. [+5, -0] Obviously she's not your average mother if she's able to stand before cameras with a daughter who was caught camming ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+4, -12] Look at her mom's skin... daebak, so white and translucent

-

from Netizen Buzz
LihatTutupKomentar