-->

Eric's wife Na Hyemi shares a lovely selca


Article: 'Pretty smile' Eric's love, Na Hyemi and her innocent lovely beauty

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+511, -9] Eric definitely likes cat features

2. [+428, -44] I don't see her making it as a celebrity. She lacks both in acting skills and looks.

3. [+399, -57] She doesn't really look like that...

4. [+28, -1] I think she'd do well with a horror film. Something like Annabel? She has that dollish look.

5. [+28, -1] I saw her randomly in a drama and she lacked that impact that an actress is supposed to have. She looked like any pretty ulzzang.

6. [+23, -17] I saw her in real life and she's actually really tall and thin in real life, reminded me of SNSD Yoona. I've seen a lot of stars but she left an impression with her good proportions and prettiness.

7. [+23, -2] Eric could do better

8. [+12, -3] Thought this was Park Min Young

9. [+9, -2] Big forehead

10. [+6, -2] I think her problem is her hair. She needs to get rid of the bangs and dye it black and she'll look three times prettier.

-

from Netizen Buzz
LihatTutupKomentar