-->

Sandara Park brings her unique fashion style to Paris


Article: Sandara Park's fashion sense shines in Paris, France 'all eyes on her'

Source: Top Star News via Nate

1. [+201, -3] What is this....................................??

2. [+105, -5] What's wrong with her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+95, -5] Her fashion sense is so far ahead that I don't even know where she is. Amazing~ amazing. I guess we're the ones left feeling embarrassed for her.

4. [+10, -1] She is not shining in Paris... I bet Parisians are laughing at her.

5. [+9, -0] 4-dimensional, 8-dimensional concepts aren't popular anymore, look for a different concept

6. [+9, -0] Doesn't being stylish mean that you make others want to wear what you're wearing? As soon as I saw this, I thought she looked stupid.

7. [+8, -0] She's a bad dresser

8. [+7, -0] This has to be a joke, right... but this is no time to be joking

9. [+7, -0] It's a look that makes me want to give her some money

10. [+5, -1] She looks homeless?

-

from Netizen Buzz
LihatTutupKomentar