-->

Lee Dong Gun explains how he knew he was going to marry Jo Yun Hee


Article: Lee Dong Gun confesses, "I didn't think I could get married if I let Jo Yun Hee go"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+1,193, -91] Throwing Jiyeon away was the best thing that could've happened ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+978, -75] Way better than Jiyeon

3. [+919, -36] As the saying goes, your fate in marriage is always decided no matter what you think!!!

4. [+123, -2] He's actually a fox. He dated around with kids he knew would put out and ended up marrying a reserved woman.

5. [+100, -15] I get that Jiyeon has a negative public image but it's rude to say he did well to "throw her away"

6. [+87, -22] I bet you Jiyeon could date any man better than Lee Dong Gun right now if she wanted to so why are people saying she was "thrown away"? ㅋㅋㅋ She's probably out dating handsome chaebol oppas right now, she is in no position to be sad over losing some has-been ajusshi who isn't even a top star anymore ㅋ

7. [+76, -5] Obviously they were fated for each other which is why they're married and have a pretty baby too. No point in saying it was good for him to throw away so and so. If you're going to fault him for anything, it should be for cheating on Jiyeon and moving on to Jo Yun Hee.

8. [+62, -19] For some reason, his face always gives me the impression of a cheater who's never happy...

9. [+50, -2] Reminds me of his interview where he said he knew they were fated for each other when she got pregnant...

10. [+47, -2] People who get married often say "I had a feeling that we'd get married"... I really do think that some are just fated for each other.

11. [+43, -8] Had all his fun with young girls in their twenties but chose a reserved, smart woman around his age for marriage. I get it, you want someone different to be your wife and mother of your children...

12. [+42, -11] I feel like he must've gone through a ton of young ladies before this point

-

from Netizen Buzz
LihatTutupKomentar