-->

Jonghyun's family establishes the 'Shiny Foundation'


Article: Late Jonghyun's family sets up foundation 'Shiny Foundation' aiding in the psychotherapy of artists

Source: Starin via Nate

1. [+1,208, -12] I hope the foundation becomes a place of rest for many artists. Amazing work.

2. [+1,050, -9] I can feel the mother's heart in wanting her son's music to be spread forever ㅠㅜ

3. [+872, -10] I still can't believe that picture when I see it. I hope the foundation helps those in need for the positive reason that it was established.

4. [+45, -2] Wow... I cried reading her words... How can she know her son's heart so well... I'm sure the pain she must be going through must be harder than anything... and to express her desire to set up a foundation and a hospital to console all those who feel like sons to her... it touches your heart in a heartbreaking way. I support you.

5. [+37, -2] I hope this foundation touches the hearts of young artists with this mother's love just like Jonghyun's warm music did. Thank you, I respect you. I support this foundation!

6. [+30, -2] Jonghyun-ah, I miss you~~~

7. [+27, -3] Jonghyun-ah, it still doesn't feel like real life that you're gone. I miss you a lot.

8. [+26, -3] I hope artists can find the place for rest. I'm sure Jonghyun is happy over this news too.. shine on, Jonghyun-ah!!

9. [+18, -6] I still don't know why such a kind soul like yours had to go... perhaps this world is too rotten for kind souls to live in. I'll pray that you aren't sick or depressed where you are ㅠㅠ

10. [+17, -0] I respect that she doesn't want the pain her son suffered to be felt by anyone else...

-

from Netizen Buzz
LihatTutupKomentar