-->

Yoon Park shows off JYP's new organic cafeteria



Article: Yoon Park reveals JYP's new building and organic restaurant... netizens "I want to work there"

Source: Star Today via Nate

1. [+727, -44] YG already milked the media play over building cafeterias dry. Instead of focusing on the food, how about companies try focusing on better work conditions for their employees? Entertainment agencies are notorious for lowballing their employees no matter how long they've been working for them.

2. [+585, -13] I'd rather have an average cafeteria and better pay

3. [+446, -43] Cafeteria media play is so played out now

4. [+30, -1] I remember the distributor for their organic products is affiliated with a certain religious sect ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+42, -2] I read somewhere that their organic products are sourced from a certain religious company, I think???

6. [+30, -4] Just convert to the salvation sect if you want to join their company

7. [+29, -3] I wonder if the cafeteria makes food with products from a certain company...

8. [+29, -4] I think Dispatch should check the source on where they're getting their organic vegetables from

9. [+24, -3] I wonder if it's the same organic restaurant that the salvation sect runs as well

10. [+19, -1] I wonder where they got their organic concept from? ^^

11. [+16, -3] Organic cafeteria ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ his religion stresses organic foods

12. [+10, -3] Their new building is in my neighborhood and it's not as flashy as you would think. If not for the JYP logo on it, you would think it looked like any other building.

13. [+9, -1] The only people making money in that agency are the celebrities. The rest of the employees are super low paid and barely have the benefits of a part-time staff.

-

from Netizen Buzz
LihatTutupKomentar