-->

Jung Eunji reveals a celebrity friend hit on her recently


Article: Jung Eunji, "I got hit on recently by a celebrity friend"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+307, -16] That's a bit rude of her. I'm sure her friend meant genuinely by it but she's out on TV trying to brag about it.

2. [+272, -16] I don't know who he is but I don't think she would be out on TV gossipping about it if she considered his feelings genuinely ㅋㅋ she's bragging about it as if she unlocked a new achievement ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+191, -18] Proving that she has rocks for brains ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's so obvious that she doesn't think these things through ㅋㅋㅋ You're honestly going to ruin your life dating someone as dumb as her. Please learn to be more considerate of others, tsk tsk.

4. [+26, -2] Did she really feel it necessary to brag about this with her own mouth on TV..?

5. [+23, -7] I bet you it never even happened so don't worry guys. Female celebrities always try to media play like "I got hit on recently"... when nothing ever happened.

6. [+22, -3] There's a reason a majority of people either like or hate someone

7. [+13, -3] And once again, she ruins herself...

8. [+22, -5] Why is she being like this? It's so rude to the other person... I would've kept quiet and dated him if I liked him back.

-

from Netizen Buzz
LihatTutupKomentar