-->

Simon D's song about his missing uncle pays off, finally finds him


Article: Simon D finds his missing uncle 'Jung Jin Choel' after writing a song looking for him

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

1. [+1,298, -27] That's amazing

2. [+1,255, -41] I've been listening to this song often, it's a good song

3. [+1,213, -23] Wow daebak, that's so touching ㅠㅠ

4. [+80, -2] Doesn't seem like he went missing though, just took a hiatus

5. [+76, -13] Yeah, doesn't sound like he went missing, just felt like disappearing and then contacted Simon D after realizing that's his nephew

6. [+72, -2] His uncle must've heard the song and decided to go meet him. The lyrics are pretty fun.

7. [+64, -1] I'm so glad he found him. I hope his father and his uncle can catch up on lost times and stay together. That's so good for them.

8. [+62, -5] Simon D... what a cool ba$tard...

9. [+49, -0] Daebak... when I first heard the song, I was wondering what kind of hook this was but then I realized at the end that the purpose of the song was to find his uncle... Who knew that he'd actually find him... this is the power of music

10. [+45, -2] I thought the one in the hat was Simon D ㅋㅋㅋㅋ he could pass for his father, they look a lot alike

-

from Netizen Buzz
LihatTutupKomentar